Friday, December 19, 2008

Why I'm No Longer Blogging!

It's been quite a while since my last post here and I wanted to let my readers know why...

I really do have a good reason though I should have let you know sooner....

I found myself frustrated by the limitations of blogging and so have chosen to build a full-fledged website! A website is much more flexible and the company I'm using is dynamite.

I'm pretty excited but I'm also buried in a gigantic learning curve as I widen my horizons to include the language of HTML and the world of SEO.

The site is called The Homeschool Companion. You can find it here (it's already live though far from complete.

My hope is that you'll follow me over there and participate as much as you like....there are forms on some of the pages where you can make suggestions of homeschool resources or submit articles and eventually I plan to add a forum. So I hope to hear from you and God Bless!

Kathy

No comments: